Hello there! I’m so excited for my very first bookish tag ever on this blog. Thank you Shaa from Moonlight Pages for tagging me in the Sunshine Blogger Award. *sending lots of love!*
Rules of Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominated 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
p/s: I got these rules directly from Shaa’s blog, Moonlight Pages.
She has prepared 11 questions for the people she nominated, so here we go!
- Who inspires you in life?
I think I get inspired a lot by the people around me, especially readers, bloggers and writers. Not forget to mention, my parents and one of my seniors in uni. She has been encouraging me so so much, in almost everything I do.
- What are three of your favorite YA contemporaries?
In no particular order, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Everyday by David Levithan. Tbh, there are so many good YA contemporaries that I’ve read but these three come into mind first.
- Who’s your favourite bloggers? Share their links in your answers!
This is a really hard question. I love all bloggers tbh, their effort and dedication for blogging is just superb. But my faves are probably gonna be:
– Rafael from The Royal Polar Bear Reads,
I love Rafael for his effort in organizing blog tours and he’s done amazing job with his blog!
– Naadhira from Legenbooksdary,
Naad has served us top quality content, she has been blogging so consistently, definitely one of the book bloggers I look up to!
– Vicky from Vicky Who Reads
Vicky with her meticulous and detailed blog posts always impress me so much.
I love all of you!
- Do you prefer the moon, the sun or the stars?
I think I prefer stars. Like they are so hard to be seen but once you spot them, they are the prettiest and the most precious thing on earth, just like good friends. 🙂
- Which world would you want to live out of this three: Narnia, Middle Earth or Neverland?
I’d say Narnia. Even though I haven’t read the series but I’ve watched the movies and I’d love to get there through that magical wardrobe!
- If you are Asian, which country apart from Asian continents would you want to visit? If you are not an Asian, which Asian country would you want to visit?
I’d say Russia, Netherlands and Italy.
- What’s your biggest obsession apart from bookish things?
Notebooks, journals and sketchbooks. I just love to hoard them whenever I have extra money. Sorry not sorry!
- You are about to live in The Shadow World. Which of these will you fit in or want to be in: Warlocks, Vampires, Nephilims, Seelies or Werewolves?
I don’t know anything about The Shadow World, oops. But maybe I’ll be a Warlock.
- Tell me your favorite band!
I’ll take this as boy band, it used be Westlife, but now honestly, I don’t really have a favourite band. I just like to listen to all of the songs.
- What wild animal would you want to have as a pet?
I googled for wild animals and apparently Panda is in the list, so yes, I’d love to have a Panda as a pet!
- Who’s your favorite Marvel’s character?
I’d say Groot! haha
That’s it from me! I’m tagging B For Bookslut, Legenbooksdary, Rahil’s Reading Rubies, What Dayana Reads, Laces and Books, Lochanreads, Tale of a Bookworm, Afire Pages, Skavansieur and Bibliophilogy, and Elvina Reads.
My questions for you are:
- What made you start your blog?
- Where do you get ideas for your blog posts?
- What kind of content you like to read on book blogs?
- What is your spirit animal?
- If you are able to pick two books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be? (I’m saying two, because one is too cruel. :P)
- What are the essentials you always bring with you every time you go out?
- What is your favourite trope in a book?
- What would make you fall in love with a character?
- Party with a huge crowd or just with close friends?
- What would make a perfect first date?
- What is your favourite quote from your favourite book?
Have a nice day! Till I see you in my next blog post. 🙂